Year 5/6 Class Teacher
Job Title: Class Teacher
Salary: MPS 1-6
Application closing date: 12pm – 22nd April 2021
The children, staff and Governors of St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to employ an enthusiastic, highly motivated and creative teacher for Upper Key Stage Two.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our small, friendly and hard-working school based in Elland.
Candidates should be supportive of the Catholic Ethos of our school and committed to developing and improving teaching and learning.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice
- Inspires, motivates and challenges all children
- Is willing to share practice and learn from others
- Is dedicated to working as part of a team on our journey to excellence
- Has outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills
- Can show commitment to the wider life of our school
- A dedicated, friendly and supportive school team with the highest expectations and aspirations for all children
- Well behaved, motivated children who enjoy school and are eager to learn
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
- Children who love to learn!
Visits to school on a distanced basis are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school Senior Administrator, Mrs Amanda Robinson. Please call the school office on 01422 373104 to arrange an appointment.
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and adults and expects all staff to share in this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Completed application forms using the Catholic Education Service Application form should be returned directly to the school via email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12pm – 22nd April 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 3rd May 2021
Click to download: