At St Patrick's Catholic Primary School we expect all children to wear the designated school uniform every day.
Information of where you can purchase our school uniform is at the bottom of this page.
- Yellow polo shirt with or without school logo
- Emerald green jumper or cardigan with or without school logo
- Grey school trousers, school shorts, skirt or pinafore dress (green and white summer dresses are permitted during the spring and summer months)
- Black, grey or white socks or grey or black tights
- Black school shoes
- Children in Fountains and Bolton (nursery and reception) should bring a pair of wellies to leave at school by October half term to use in our forest area
- Children in Years 1 - 6 may bring a pair of wellies to use during outdoor learning sessions when the weather is wet or the ground is muddy. These should remain in school.
Children must not wear sports clothing or trainers unless instructed to do so for PE or an educational experience.
- White polo or T-shirt
- Black school PE shorts
- White socks (a separate pair to those being worn for the duration of the day)
- Black school pumps or trainers (please note: we advise trainers for outdoor sport and particularly children in Key Stage 2)
In addition, for sports sessions that take place outdoor in colder months, children may wear:
- Dark (navy or black) tracksuit bottoms
- Dark (navy or black) tracksuit top or hoodie
Children should keep their PE kit in school for the half term.
Football or organised team sports kit is not to be worn.
Jewellery - Please note that we allow children to wear one pair of small studs and a watch if you wish. No other jewellery should be worn and costume jewellery is not permitted.
Earrings and watches should be removed for PE sessions - if your child is unable to remove their own earrings please remove these before school or provide micropore tape to cover earrings.
You can purchase uniform online through Price & Buckland
The Uniform Shop which also has a store at 25 Union Street, Halifax, HX1 1PR