At St Patrick's Catholic Primary Academy we expect all children to wear the designated school uniform every day.
Uniform can be ordered and purchased from Shaw Hardcastle in Halifax.
- Emerald Green Jumper or Cardigan - all jumpers and cardigans must carry the school logo
- White shirt - long or short sleeves are permitted
- School tie
- Dark grey school trousers or skirt. No pinafore dresses
- Please note: Grey school shorts or green/white or yellow/white gingham summer dresses are permitted during the spring and summer term only
- Grey or white socks or grey tights - NO BLACK
- Black school shoes - No trainers, heels or other colours
Uniform can be purchased from Shaw Hardcastle, 20 Commercial St, Halifax, HX1 1TB
A limited number of school ties are available to purchase from the school office.
- Children in Fountains and Bolton (nursery and reception) should bring a pair of wellies to leave at school to use in our forest area
- Children in Years 1 - 6 may bring a pair of wellies to use during outdoor learning sessions when the weather is wet or the ground is muddy. These should remain in school
- Children must not wear sports clothing or trainers unless instructed to do so for PE or an educational experience
- White Plain T-shirt - No branding or sports team kit allowed
- Black school PE shorts - No branding or sports team kit allowed
- White socks (a separate pair to those being worn for the duration of the day)
- Black school pumps or trainers (please note: we advise trainers for outdoor sport and particularly children in Key Stage 2)
In addition, for sports sessions that take place outdoor in colder months, children may wear:
- Dark (grey or black) tracksuit bottoms
- Dark (grey or black) tracksuit top or hoodie
Children should keep their PE kit in school for the half term.
Football or organised team sports kit is not to be worn unless wearing school sports kit for events/tournaments/school matches.
All long hair must be tied up. Earrings must be removed for PE before coming to school. If earrings are not removed, children will need to have micropore tape to cover their studs.
Hair must be of natural colour and long hair must be tied up.
Jewellery - Please note that we allow children to wear one pair of small studs and a watch if you wish. No other jewellery should be worn and costume jewellery is not permitted.
Earrings and watches should be removed for PE sessions.